Reporting to the Street Works & WMC Manager, duties including the receipt and delivery of all noticing tasks in-line with the contract performance, liaising with the operational team supporting the Planners & Site Agents with the coordination of Reinstatement works and supporting the operational team with day-to-day administrative duties. Using Street Works Compliance to recognise which jobs require focus to reduce operational fines. Ensuring all daily duties and procedures set out by all Management are completed.
Current daily duties for this department include and are non-exhaustive to the following.
- Management of receiving and monitoring all jobs through to completion (import / entry).
- Updating multiple systems accurately with measures & materials.
- Taking calls from teams on site within timely manner to ensure above.
- Ensuring all SLAs are met in line with delivery and performance targets.
- Ensure compliance with Health & Safety and environmental policies.
- Daily coordination with all departments to ensure execution of works.
- Liability reporting and actioning.
- Dealing with day-to-day issues, escalating to the relevant management as appropriate.
- Permit extensions requested as and when required.
- Non-attendance reporting distributed and actioned within timely manner.
- Management of box, chamber, fire Hydrant jobs, defects and interim to perm works.
- Supporting Operations with admin duties, filing, scanning, creating work packs etc.
- Requesting quotes from sub-contractors for TM / Anti-skid as applicable.
- Raising PO’s for above once agreed and for other materials used / requested daily by teams.
- Any un-resolvable issues are to be escalated to your line manager ASAP.
- Ensuring the department mailbox is monitored throughout the day.
- Ensuring emails responded to and actioned within a timely manner.
- These duties are non-exhaustive.
Note some of these tasks are to assist the Street Works dept from time to time.
Skills/Knowledge/Attitude/Training/Experience (inc Qualifications):
- NRSWA noticing experience / knowledge preferable.
- Experience working within the Utilities industry.
- IT literate with good knowledge of Microsoft applications including Word and Excel.
- Good administration & communications skills, and an analytical approach to tasks.
- Consistent attention to detail & accuracy.
- Awareness of Customer Satisfaction for both internal and external sources.
- Accepts change within working environment.
- Self-motivated, able to motivate others effectively and work as part of a team.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Previous experience using Maximo / Symology / Street Manager would be advantageous.
Full Time: Mon-Fri 0730-1730 (9hr shift between these hours)
Occasional Weekend Cover 0800-1700
Holidays : 28 days holiday (inclusive of 8 x bank holidays)