Technology at CLC
To further assist our environmental targets and reduce the high volumes of paperwork in our industry, CLC set about building a bespoke data-base to act as a central communication hub. This in-house feature dramatically cuts down on costly administration time and promotes more efficiency within our organisation. The Job Management System (JMSi) is internet based and allows the client to directly import work to it, thus enabling faster more efficient planning, coordination and invoicing of the works.
CLC also operate the very latest vehicle tracking software, each vehicle is monitored throughout the day and deployed to various sites by our Work Management Centre (WMC), this dramatically reduces vehicle movements and allows faster more efficient execution of the works normally within 48 hours of issue.
- Bespoke job management system (JMSi)
- Live job status via a web based monitoring system
- PDA (Personal Digital Assistants) for live information communication with our web based monitoring system
- Electronic import of the works
- Electronic invoicing
- Live Job Status Reports & Image Library
- Electronic coordinated works planning
- Risk management of S74 and TMA
- Web based vehicle monitoring system