As the yard / warehouse / store person, you will be responsible for all activities in the yard, carried out in a safe and effective manner.
Responsibilities include: –
• Managing traffic on site
• Inspecting and overseeing the loading / unloading of materials
• Managing the stock room including stock ordering, booking out stock, stock taking
• Keeping the yard clean
To be successful in your application you will need:
• Previous experience of working in a construction yard.
• Experience working outdoors in all weathers.
• Clean driving licence
• Loading shovel and or JCB 3cx experience preferred but not essential as training can be provided
• Basic numeracy and literacy
• Ability to effectively operate laptop, camera, and smartphone
• Qualifications in site safety such as SMSTS, SSSTS and SSP would be advantageous.
Salary:Negotiable + Bonus